Pumpkin Muffins filled with cream cheese

Hello friends!

Do you love Fall? I actually like all of the seasons for different reasons {rhyme not intended}. :) I think God makes everything perfect and gives us different things to enjoy in every season. I like Fall for the crispy air, the first smokes out of the chimneys, the smell of burnt wood and the first rain. 
Pumpkin is one of the beloved ingredients of this season, there's so many things you can cook with it from soups to pasta sauces, side dishes and desserts. There's a pumpkin slowly growing in my garden, it's beautiful to see all the green curls and the bright yellow flowers which close every night and are often a cozy and warm shelter for little bees.
What I like to bake every year are these amazing Pumpkin Muffins filled with cream cheese. My children love them and always ask me to make them some. I will share my recipe with you hoping that you will like them as much as them.
Here it is:



INGREDIENTS (for 24 muffins)

  • 3 cups of FLOUR
  • 2 tsp of CINNAMON
  • 1 pinch of SALT
  • 1 tsp of BAKING POWDER
  • 4 EGGS
  • 2 cups of SUGAR
  • 2 cups of PUMPKIN puree
  • 1-1/4 cup of VEGETABLE OIL
For the filling:
  • 8 oz of CREAM CHEESE, softened
  • 1 cup of POWDER SUGAR

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
  2. Mix all wet ingredients together, then add all the dry ingredients. Keep mixing until the batter is nice and smooth.
  3. Spoon the batter into muffin tin, about 2/3 full.
  4. Mix the cream cheese with the powder sugar until well combined. Fill a sac-a-poche with wide tip with the cream-cheese mixture. Press piping tip about halfway down into the raw muffin and squeeze in about 1 tbsp of cream cheese. A little circle of cream cheese will show up on top of each muffin.
  5. Bake for 20 minutes. Do not over bake! Let them cool down a little bit before serving.

Enjoy! And happy Fall!!



 xoxo,





*I'm an Amazon Affiliate, by clicking or buying the items I propose, you help me gain a few bucks. Thank you!

Comments