Baked Feta Cheese

Hello everyone!!

Yesterday I tried a NEW recipe!! It's a Greek dish. I've never been to Greece, I've seen many pictures of the beautiful sea, which reminds me of the sea where I grew up in the South of Italy.. {it's only 300 miles from my hometown...}.

While dreaming to be floating on those crystal waters, I decided to cook one of their typical dishes: 
Baked Feta Cheese.

It's incredibly simple and so delicious!

This is the one I did



All you need is this {it serves 1 or 2 people} :


  • FETA cheese, 8 ounces (not crumbled)
  • Extra Virgin OLIVE OIL, a generous drizzle
  • Kalamata Olives, a handful (I used green olives, they were also good)
  • 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
  • 2 Ripe Tomatoes, sliced
  • Salt
  • Oregano
  1. Drizzle a baking dish with the olive oil, add the sliced onion, tomatoes and olives. Add a little salt and oregano.
  2. Add the whole piece of Feta cheese on top of the veggies. Sprinkle some oil and oregano on top.
  3. Bake for 1 hour in oven at 350 degrees.
  4. Enjoy with a piece of bread!

.1

.2



Buon appetito!!!

Let me know if you try this dish and how it came out! Leave a comment, I'd love to hear!


Love for now.

xoxo,

Comments