Easy Apple Cake

HELLO!!

Today I want to share with you the recipe of my Apple Cake, no it's not a pie... it's a soft and delicious cake full of apples. It has always been one of my favorite cakes, it's so easy to make that even my Mom, who is famous for not really enjoying cooking, used to make a lot when I was little. It always comes out well and everyone is happy to eat it.
You'll see how easy it is! Here's what you need:



INGREDIENTS
  • 2 lbs APPLES
  • 1 cup SUGAR
  • 1 cup FLOUR
  • 2 EGGS
  • 1 tsp BAKING POWDER
  • 1/2 LEMON (zest and juice)
  • 1/2 cup MILK
  1. Peel and clean the apples, cut them in very thin slices, put them in a bowl with the lemon juice and let them rest.
  2. In the meantime mix the eggs and the sugar until fluffy and creamy.
  3. Add the flour and baking powder, also the milk little by little.
  4. Add the sliced apples to the batter. Mix well.
  5. Add the batter to a 9 inches cake pan, nicely greased and dusted with flour.
  6. Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

Enjoy!! And please let me know if you try it!!


xoxo,

P.S.
You could serve this cake cold (I like it room-temperature), but also warm with a little vanilla ice-cream! Perfect combo!!

Comments