Easy Lemon Cookies

Hello everyone!!

How many of you prefer to eat homemade cookies to the store-bought ones? I do!! I have a recipe of lemon cookies that is to die for. They are very easy to make, you don't need cookie-cutters, no rolling-pin... read below to find out how to make them! I like to serve them to my kids when they come back from school, it's a delicious snack, it's perfect for everyone!


biscottini


INGREDIENTS for about 24 cookies
  • 1 cup BUTTER (softened)
  • 1 cup SUGAR
  • 1 tsp VANILLA extract
  • 1 EGG
  • 1 LEMON (zest and 1 tbsp of juice)
  • 1-1/4 cup FLOUR
  • a pinch of SALT
  • 1/2 tsp of BAKING POWDER
  • 1 tbsp of MILK
  1. Mix well the butter with the sugar until creamy and smooth. While mixing, add the egg, the vanilla and lemon zest.
  2. Add the flour, salt and baking powder little by little.At last add the milk and 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
  3. Grease a cookie sheet or cover one with parchment paper.
  4. Form little balls out of the dough with the help of a teaspoon. Put the little dough-balls on the cookie sheet 2 inches one from the other.
  5. Cook in pre-heated oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
  6. Let them cool down before decorating them.
Cream Cheese and lemon frosting
  • 1/3 cup BUTTER (softened)
  • 4 oz softened CREAM CHEESE
  • 1 cup POWDER SUGAR
  • juice of a half LEMON
  • SPRINKLES (optional)
  1. Mix together all of the ingredients until creamy.
  2. Spread the cookies (once they have cooled down).
  3. Decorate with sprinkles.

Enjoy!! I hope you love them as much as I do!! 



xoxo,



This recipe is my own and as an amazon affiliate, I will receive a small commission if you click and buy from my links. Thank you!

Comments