Sweet Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips

Hello everyone! And hello Fall!

It's technically not Fall yet, but it's very close. Here in Colorado you can finally feel it in the crispy air early in the morning, the leaves are slowly changing color and painting the streets with beautiful hues of orange and yellow. It should be the best time now to go drive towards the mountains to witness the spectacular view of the colorful trees.
Instead I stay home and bake, which is something that I love and gives me comfort. I had some bananas getting brown on my counter, it looked like they were staring at me desperately. That's when I decided to make my Banana Bread, it was ready out of the oven just in time for a little coffee break.

This is what you need:


INGREDIENTS

  • 3 cups of FLOUR
  • 1 tsp of BAKING POWDER
  • 1-1/2 cups of SUGAR
  • 1 cup of VEGETABLE OIL
  • 3 large EGGS
  • 1 tbsp of VANILLA EXTRACT
  • 4 ripe BANANAS
  • 1-1/2 cups of semi-sweet CHOCOLATE CHIPS

  1. Smash the bananas with a fork, add them to a mixing bowl together with the eggs and the sugar. Mix until smooth.
  2. Add the oil, flour, baking powder and vanilla, keep mixing until well combined.
  3. At last gently fold the chocolate chips to the batter.
  4. Pour the batter in a well greased and flour-dusted loaf pan.
  5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Before taking the cake out, please check with a tooth-pick if the cake is well cooked {insert the tooth-pick in the center of the cake, if it comes out clean it means the cake is done}.

I hope you like it!! Please leave a comment below to let me know!



xoxo,







*I'm an Amazon Affiliate, by clicking or buying the items I propose, you help me gain a few bucks. Thank you!

Comments